As promised here you heve the Walnut Apple Tart with Walnut Oil Pastry recipe:
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
3 tbsp finely chopped walnuts
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup walnut oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup cold water
1. Heat the oven to 200 C.
2. Whir the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, chopped walnuts, and salt together in a food processor for a few seconds, until mixed. Gradually pour the walnut oil through the feed tube while pulsing the machine, until the flour absorbs the oil. Add the lemon juice and 1/4 cup water, and pulse until mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl and starts to form a ball. Add more water, 1 tbsp. at a time, if the dough seems dry.
3. Turn dough onto countertop and shape into a flat disk. Lightly flour the countertop and roll the dough into an 20cm circle. Transfer it to a 24 cm tart pan with a removable rim. Lift the sides of the dough to ease it into the pan so that it fits snugly, pressing it gently into the bottom and sides of the pan. Trim the top edge of the dough so that it overhangs the rim by 2,5 cm. Fold it under itself, with the flap against the sides of the pan, so that it is even with the top of the pan rim. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
1 can coconut milk
4 tbsp organic honey or agave syrup
4 tbsp poppy seeds mouse or any nut butter
2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Place coconut milk, poppy seeds mouse/nut butter and honey in a medium size saucepan and warm on medium heat until the mixture is well combined. Stir frequently. Next add the cornstarch, stirring continuously until thickened. Remove curd from heat and add it on the crust. Next move to toppings.
3 to 4 apples, cored and cut in thick slices
1/3 cup coconut/ brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
2 tbsp apple cider
1. Starting at the outside edge, arrange the apples in the pan, overlapping them slightly.
2. Mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a bowl. Sprinkle over the apples, as well as the walnuts. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove tart from the oven and brush the apples with cider. Bake for another 15 min.