In the wild, the pattern of zebra stripes are different for each individual making them unique. So too it shall be for our new Zebra Damascus 1911.
Fun facts about zebras:
1. The Native American culture considers the zebra as a symbol of balance and sure ness.
2. Zebras are one of the few mammals we think can see in color. So I find it ironic they are black and white; well, brown too.
3. Researchers hold that the reason Zebras are stripes is to confuse predators but they are not certain. The individual stripes are also theorizes to have a social purpose of recognition among one another. Both seem plausible.
4. Zebras are AGGRESSIVE. They have fierce fighting skills and social bonds and form semi-circles to thwart off attacks from predators such as lions.
5. Zebras have one toe on each foot!